Send Flowers To United Statesbrowsing_directory.landing_header_suffix
Rated 4.4 from 50706 reviews
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Ice Cream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
Gentle Frost: Lilies and Lisianthus
Red Magic: Lilies and Roses
Merry Days: Poinsettia
Red flowers express true love. A bouquet of a dozen red roses is not just romantic and classic - it is also timeless and elegant. Their enchanting smell refines the absolute beauty in them and delivers passion. Red roses will always be a way to say “I love you”.
Aurore: Lilies and Roses
Pink Bubbles: Roses and Alstroemerias
Sparkling Christmas: Poinsettia Basket
First Love: Teddy and 3 Red Roses
Rose blooming: Roses and carnations
Vibrant Energy: Yellow and Pink Roses
La Vie en Rose: 24 Red Roses
In Harmony: Roses and Callas
Strawberry Mousse: Roses and Gerberas
- International flowers delivery
- United States
Flower Delivery To United States
Did you know that you can send flowers to your friends or family in the United States from anywhere in the world? At FloraQueen, we can take on the job of helping you send flowers and gifts internationally to your partner, parents, friends, or anyone, to wish them well on their happy moments or say, "Thank you."
Our job is to take out the complexity in sending out floral arrangements to the United States and several other parts of the world. Interested in knowing how to send flowers to your loved ones in the United States and make them smile? Keep reading this article to learn:
- Why you should send flowers to a friend or family in the United States
- Brief info about FloraQueen
- How to place an order
- Where in the United States we can send floral arrangements to
- How we help you deliver your orders and so many more.
Why Should You Send Flowers to Friends and Family in the United States?
Sending flowers to a loved one can strengthen the bond between you and your loved one or even recreate it, especially if you’re living far away from them. Have you ever thought of how joyous and thankful a friend could be if you sent them a unique flower arrangement on their birthday? It’s the same when you send flowers and gifts to your family member or friend who is getting married. The rate at which people of the United States adore flowers is spectacular, and you can exploit this to send flowers from wherever you are to congratulate or thank a friend or family member, today.
FloraQueen: a Brief Description
FloraQueen is an international florist, and we’ve been making international flower delivery to not only the United States but to several other cities and countries worldwide. We started sending flowers internationally in 2004. Since then, we've vastly improved upon our offerings, in making sure that, together with you, we compliment your friends and family in their celebratory moments. Our deliveries are fast, and we ensure that your flowers are well taken care of until they get to your recipients.
How to Place an Order
You can start sending flowers to your friends and family in the United States right away. Our website is exquisitely easy to use, and you can complete your order placement at the snap of a finger.
Below is the guide on how to send flowers to the United States using FloraQueen:
- Browse through our catalog of flowers and pick the perfect arrangement
- In the first step, select the United States from the list of countries and pick a delivery date from our calendar
- Choose from the classic, premium, and deluxe bouquets
- Add gifts to the flowers to make it more unique
- Add one of our preset messages to personalize your flowers, or type in one yourself in the provided text box.
- In the second step, fill in your recipient's address and city in the United States, as well as their telephone number.
- If you need to specify other things on how you want your order delivered, toggle on the special request box and type in the details
- If the flowers are for a funeral, toggle the funeral option so that our florists can make your arrangement following funeral rites
- View the cost breakdown of your order
- Check-out with one of our various payment options to complete your request.
Just these 10 simple steps, and we arrange your order and ship it to the United States in no time.
Where in the United States Can You Send FloraQueen's Flower Arrangements?
At FloraQueen, we know how frequently the people of the United States of America use flowers to compliment and send messages to one another. We ensure that our deliveries are not limited to certain cities, and that we can deliver to virtually all the cities or states in the United States. Some of the cities we have been sending flowers internationally to are:
- New York
- New Orleans
- San Francisco
- Dallas Nashville
- San Jose, and so many others.
Your recipient's location doesn’t matter; we can deliver to all parts of the United States wherever and whenever.
How We Deliver Your Flora Arrangements to the United States
To ensure the flexibility in sending flowers internationally to your friends and family in the United States, we provide you with two delivery options:
- Standard Delivery: when you select this option on our calendar, we arrange your flowers from our logistics centers and ship them to the United States by air. Ensure that you place your order long before the intended occasion so that our couriers can have enough time to deliver the floral arrangement to your recipient.
- Special Delivery: if you choose this option, we delegate the job of arranging your order to our experienced florists in the United States. They can arrange your flowers with gifts and send them to your recipient's address in the United States. This option costs a few bucks more but is faster compared with the standard delivery option.
Which Gifts Can You Supplement Your Flowers with?
In the first step of placing your order, you can see the gifts that you can send along with your floral arrangements. Choose one or more from the list to complement your flowers. You can choose to add a plush toy, a bottle of wine, sweets and candies, etc. The choice is yours to make in deciding what gifts can make your bouquet perfect.
Does FloraQueen Offer Same-day Deliveries?
Of course, we can specify that you want a same-day delivery with our special request box. However, you must place same-day delivery orders before noon on weekdays and before 09:00 am on Saturdays. We don’t offer same-day deliveries to the United States on Sundays.
FloraQueen's products are services are the perfect method to excite and surprise your friends and family in the United States during their special moments. Place an order right away to send flowers internationally to the United States!
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a United States flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to United States with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to United States. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in United States, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.
- Chula Vista
- Colorado Springs
- Corpus Christi
- Fort Lauderdale
- Jersey City
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Sandy Springs